Today we reviewed thesis statements. We then began writing our Siddhartha papers.
- Finish a handwritten draft of your work for class tomorrow.
- Your writing will be collected at the end of the period tomorrow and graded as a quiz.
- Please review the rubric so you know the exact method used to calculate your grade.
- The assignment will be collected even if there is a delayed opening with shortened periods; therefore, it is in your interest to complete the work tonight.
- If there is no school tomorrow, the work will be collected at the end of the class on Friday.
- NO LATE PAPERS WILL BE ACCEPTED!