generic drugs like viagra Today we are going to do an “around the class” activity.http://stepbirmingham.com/?search=cialis-super-active-for-woman
- Group 1: 88-90
- Group 2: 91-93
- Group 3: 94-96
- Group 4: 97-98
see url Each group is responsible for completing the following for the assigned pages:http://aeea4u.org/?search=where-can-i-buying-real-viagra-tablets
- Brief plot summary & presenter
- Key quote
- explanation of quote
- tone of speaker in the quote
- Symbolic action analysis
- how does one selected action – any action – symbolize something else.
- Model Answer: When Holden decides to sit in the opposing team’s bleachers for the Pency Prep football game, this action symbolizes Holden’s social standing as an outsider.
- Connection to Movie/TV/Novel
- Find one specific connection – any kind of connection – between a chosen passage in your section and a movie, tv show, or novel.
- Your response must cite a specific quote from Catcher and a specific moment from the movie, show, or novel.
- Theme Identification
- Identify one theme from your section, and provide textual evidence to support this theme.
follow link Tomorrow is our summer reading Socratic Seminar.http://afternooncrumbs.com/?search=cat-dosage-for-lasix
go to link Please review the following questions and be prepared to share your ideas with the group:follow generic levitra tablets fake
comprare viagra generico a Torino Tomorrow’s class will be held in Lecture Hall A.
20 mg prednisone HW: 1. Read chapter 14 2. Be prepared for tomorrow’s summer reading seminar 3. Vocab quiz on 10/14