miglior sito per acquistare cialis contrassegno Today we’re going to look at the opening song from the Broadway hit Hamilton.click here
farmacia viagra generico 200 mg The goal of today’s lesson is to serve as an early introduction to the structure of Romeo & Juliet.
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=dove-acquistare-levitra-contrassegno In short, we are examining the function of a prologue.
go here First, we are going to watch Lin-Manuel Miranda’s first public performance of “Alexander Hamilton” from his 2009 performance at the White House.
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=viagra-generico-50-mg-spedizione-veloce-a-Parma Then, we will closely analyze the images presented in this opening number.
levitra generico Napoli Finally, using the lyrics above, respond to the following tasks:
- In your own words, what does the question in the opening stanza ask?
- Explain the allusion to the “ten-dollar founding father” which opens the second stanza.
- Identify one example of rhyme in the song. How does the rhyme contribute to the meaning in the song? Consider how the rhyme potentially links two things, how the rhyme serves as a point of emphasis, and/or how the rhyme foreshadows something to come.
- Pick one line that intrigues you. Why is the line intriguing, and what is the speaker’s tone in the line? How does the tone contribute to the meaning? Be specific.
- What’s your favorite part of the song & why? You must provide a specific personal response.
see All work should be completed for tomorrow.