Today we will begin class with a review of chapter five.
We will then focus on themes in the first six chapters.
When you identify a theme in your writing, your theme should be a phrase that can be debated, and you must support that theme with a specific example from the text in the form of a quote.
- TKAM Themes 1-6 worksheet due tomorrow (Classwork Grade)
- Read & annotate chapter 7 (Minor Grade)
- Independent Article Analysis due through Turnitin.com on 1/19/16 (Major Grade)
- Vocabulary.com due 1/29/16 (Minor Grade)
- Comma Quiz Fri 1/22/16 (Minor Grade)
- TKAM Part 1 Test Mon 1/25/16 (Major Grade)