Yesterday you examined the rhetorical strategies used in selected articles from The Hilltop Beacon.
Today you are going to take your work and write a paragraph about your chosen article.
Your paragraph must start with a topic sentence. What are you going to prove?
Your topic sentence should identify how logos, ethos, or pathos is used by the author.
Your paragraph should prove your topic sentence through a careful analysis of the work.
Here is the link for yesterday’s work:
- Complete the paragraph from today
- Each paragraph should have:
- A focused topic sentence
- A quote to support your topic sentence
- A reference to either theme, mood, or tone
- At least 5 total sentences