Today you will independently work on the following two things:
- Read up to page 107 for tomorrow
- If you finish reading up to 107, read John Updike’s commentary (the first short essay in the document) from this article in The New Yorker.
- When you finish the reading, complete the following assignment:
- Make sure you have read up to 107 in ELIC
- Read John Updike’s essay in The New Yorker which is posted above
- The questions above DO NOT have to be completed for HW. We will do this tomorrow in class.